Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Baby on Leash (Backpack)

I haven't posted for a few months...a lot has happened since September. Addison is not only walking but she's running - she started walking shortly after the last post in September. She has so much personality and is talking tons. She will repeat anything you ask her to and it's so clear. She has 7 teeth now but still not eating very much - she's quite picky and chokes a lot. Jase loves to share everything with her so we have to keep a good eye on her when it comes to food. She loves to go outside and it happens to be one of her favorite words...always saying 'outside'. It's so cute. She does not want to be held when we are out shopping and Mommy kinda freaks out because she's so fast. Before I had kids, I was that girl who made fun of mothers who had their children on these little leach type backpacks...but having my own little girl now, I understand where these mothers were coming from. Japheth still will not let me use it when he is with me - he's one of 'those dads' apparently!!! But it's not worth losing a baby over it , so i'll use it- and with this video - the $10 purchase at the local flee market was well worth it - enjoy!!

No comments: